Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted snakeman's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Username: snakeman

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:372396

Who has punished you?
Unknown

Why were you punished?
"Freekill"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned for a week for "freekill", no other context or anything was provided. I'm not sure who or when I freekilled but I'd like to get some more information at least

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Will you explain this? Based on someone posting this video on TF2 Jailbreak.TF.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
From what I posted in the Discord:

Oh that kid? Convenient how he didnt record the entire round, he wasnt AFK on the line before. Had to make sure it was the right person before shooting them
[1:48 PM]
Thats the same person that constantly was harassing whoever went warden and yelling on mic over them, they were vote muted because of it

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
1684345930999.png

While it isn't a full round, however, cj asks for a repeat and he's afk for 16 secs is plenty of time. Plus Cleetus and cj told me that they can't understand what you talking about which is another reason why cj asking for a repeat
1684346234075.png

I will unban beside you have a history fk two times end of last year. The next time will be a week or 2-week teamban.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
I will be sure to speak more clearly, I apologize if anyone has trouble understanding me. I will also be more careful going forward. I know that I have punishments in the past, I'm trying to move past them.

Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom