Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined snakeman's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Mildly Menacing
Username: snakeman

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:372396

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Offensive language

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not arguing that I didn't do what I got reported for, I just think the punishment length is a little unfair. I apologize for offending icos or anybody else by using offensive language. I also don't think I should have been gagged, as I didn't say anything offensive in text chat. While yes I have prior comm blocks, if we follow the punishment ladder then my mute should be 1-2 months and my gag a month at most. I will definitely accept those as punishments, but I don't think that a perma gag/mute is warranted here. I know I can be a nuisance on the servers and the mod team is probably more than happy to just silence me for good, but if we look at how others have been punished and the seemingly agreed upon punishment ladder scheme, you can see where my argument comes from.

Thanks.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I think you need to reflect while staying active instead of treating punishments as a take a break period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom