Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Smitty's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagiya

What is your SteamID? 76561198262061568

Who has banned you? Miyu

Why were you banned? For spamming in chatbox.

Why should we unban you? Im not banned im just silenced for 2 months and why im making a ban appeal because its a bit too long and i became a donor so its really hard for giving them an explaination on what their doing wrong so mostly all the time i have to tell my friends to tell them but it annoys me cause im muted and gagged so yeah this is my reason why i should be ungagged and unmuted thank you for your time.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
ID is STEAM_0:0:150897920

You have a weird list

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:150897920&Submit=Search

yeyh.PNG

Maybe I don't agree with two months, but the chatlogs are pretty heavy indeed.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I thought I would come and give my input in this since you are a known trouble maker to me.

I thought I would congratulate you at first Smitty, you were one of my first ever comm blocks that went over 1 week. You and a friend went onto a US Jailbreak server and decided to mass freekill by killing all the guards, then opening the cells and went through each cell 1 by 1 to kill everyone. This happened multiple times since at that time I didn't know about the IDs you get from console incase of this situation. While doing this, you also spammed in chat. @GRXD [ ᴄʜ ] you may remember this aswell since you came to help me. I've already blocked you for a month. So 2 months seems perfectly fine to me. And the reason behind why we should do it is a bit ironic, you want to tell people what they are doing wrong? You clearly don't know the difference yourself.

I think 2 months is completely valid as you didn't really learn from my comm block, so Miyu added another one.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I don't see a problem here. You've had multiple mutes and gags. One was for a month. You still haven't learned that you shouldn't be spamming (see Viking's screenshot) and given that you're completely intending to spam, I'd say that 2 months isn't too long at all. Like Ben said, why try to enforce the rules when you don't even know them?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Has a ton of console blocks and already a month block prior to all the votemutes.
You were on the LA JB at one point when I was also on. You started spamming "nigger" in chat and freekilling on HG.
Personally I think you should take the silence on the chin and wait for it to cool off or go away because it's hella clear you're not on the servers to actually play and abide by the rules but to instead ruin everyone's time so I don't see your silence being lifted or decreased any time soon.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Declining as you've gotten a response from everyone you've been punished by and are all against the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom