Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Small issues on dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

So I decided that from now on I'll report everything like this, in a thread. At least people can see that we're aware of certain glitches/bugs and hopefully 1 bug won't be reported several times. And this is also far better and less irritating than pm-ing Ben.

• 176.57.141.143:27330 This server is missing sourceban comm commands. Meaning sm_mute is only temporary.
  • 176.57.141.9:27025 On this server I don't have access to tf_models_remove which is pretty frustrating for me and the players with this ongoing glitch/exploit.
  • On all 3 eu dr servers there is this weird thing going on that some players get props/models equipped. Idk if this is an exploit or a glitch since a lot of the players don't know how and why they became a prop. The only thing I know and could be useful is that it has to do something with changing class. For example a guy called "Lefinn" became a frog only when he changed to Heavy. Or some people I saw were saying "Type !mm mode or !mm mod or !mm skin in chat".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom