Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sm_cvar sv_airaccelerate 2000 (experiment)

sunstep

Truly Feared
Hello,

I noticed that strafing while bhopping in blackwonder makes you lose speed very easily. I was wondering if you could create a test server and change the cvar sv_airaccelerate to 2000 and see if it improves the strafing quality while crouch bhopping. It would definitely improve the bhop quality if strafing did not make us lose speed.

Please reply with the results.

sunstep

Truly Feared
I was talking about Blackwonder Deathrun #2. But I just wanted to ask if the command improves strafing while bhopping. Best thing would be to do it in a test server so if it causes any issues then it won't bother any players.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Increasing the air acceleration would allow players to gain speeds extremely quickly. This would make it even more impossible for death to catch up with bhopping players. You can try out bhop with sv_airaccelerate 1000 on our bhop servers: 157.90.177.48:27110
Just to see how quickly you gain speed from strafing a bit

sunstep

Truly Feared
I tried it out and I did notice that strafing does not make you lose speed there, isn't there any other solution to make the strafing at least a bit more flexible?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom