Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sLY-'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
a lot of different steamIDs

Who has punished you?
Benedevil, LucasX, Will5023, Noodl, Buster, GRXD

Why were you punished?
Suspected hacking and toxicity

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Puddin&Submit=Search

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Now, first of, I remember what I wrote on my other thread about not planning on making any more ban appeals as they all get denied and that just gets annoying after a while but I wasn't expecting to remain unbanned after posting that thread so uhh let's try this again.

I really just want to put all those bans behind me and be able to play on blw.tf without having all that weigh on my mind every time I connect to a blw.tf server and pray I'm not banned.

Now, yes, I was a toxic cunt back then and Noodl (along with other admins) had every right to ban me for that behavior even though I would've preferred to just get muted/gagged or forum banned, anything but a permanent ban really. I do feel like I've improved my behaviour (at the very least, not being a passive-aggressive cynical cunt to everyone else around me, be it in-game or on Discord) and I'll keep trying to improve as time goes on.

As for the suspected hacking, well, I can't really provide more proof that I'm not hacking nor would I know what to do and/or say. Every hacking software I've been accused of owning and/or using has been detected by Valve in the past year and none of my accounts are VAC'd (in TF2 at least but even then my last VAC ban is 2 years and 2 months old and that was in CS:GO). I understand now that poking admins and players like I did (the cheat .gif on my profile and the screenshot of my desktop with the lithium folder) was unnecessary and uncalled for.

I also understand that there might be some (read: a lot) of skepticism coming my way and this ban appeal seeing as how many times I've completely messed up any chances given to me by Benedevil or other admins in the past but I can only hope that I'll get a final chance to actually be part of a community.

Thanks for reading this wall of text.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
W h y a r e y o u d r a w i n g a t t e n t i o n. I'm sure you recall how your last appeals went so why bother the risk of starting another 100 reply thread even if by accident if we've been leaving you alone recently.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
W h y a r e y o u d r a w i n g a t t e n t i o n. I'm sure you recall how your last appeals went so why bother the risk of starting another 100 reply thread even if by accident if we've been leaving you alone recently.

I would like to clear my name and keep all those bans in the past where they should be.
This thread is also so I can get a grasp on what people (mostly admins) think of me at the moment so I can know what to improve and/or stop/start doing.

I realize that I could've gotten banned as soon as will (and other admins) started doubting/realizing who I was and I also know how well my ban appeals usually go but I won't get anywhere if I don't try, amirite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom