Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined skind111's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
User name: skind111

Name
Pedro

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:421377413

Your DiscordID
Lord OF Something FBI#1086

Have you managed servers previously? No

Are you familiar with admin commands?No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Brazil jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
.Every day (rarely not)comes a player who is not Brazilian and breaks the rules. and blw has few Brazilian moderators. I feel that there is a need for more moderators in the jb area, I rarely see a jb moderator. and for those who like to play jb br can have a good experience.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chrry, shadow mario

When are you usually available to play?
when I'm at home (almost always)/14:30/15:00 BRT to 00:00/01:00 BRT

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General:
exploits (ban)>Warn to stop[slay]>1day>3 day> 1 week> 2week> 1 month>forever

any hacks [I gonna record to have a real proof]> (ban) forever

chat spam/flood/ghost >(gag) Warn to Stop> 12h, 1day, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2month> forever

mic spam/talking over warden/racism>(mute)> Warn to Stop > 12h> 1day> 3days> 1week> 2week> 1 month> 2 months> forever

NSFW spray/boards> perma spray ban/boardban

delay> Warn to Stop> slay

horrible mic > Perma Teamban, Can only perdon if he proves to a admin to have a good mic

Sticki trap/griefing in the blu team (teamban)> Warn to Stop> 6h> 1day> 3 day> 1week> 2 week> 1 month> 2 month>forever

Hack site propagation > Perma Mute/Gag.

Talking over warden(mute)> Warn to Stop> 12 hours> 1 day> 3 days> 1 week> 2 week> 1 m> Forever

Warden:

refused to repeat and free kill> 1 day > 3day> 1week> 2week> 1m> 2m > forever

Kill orders/trick orders >warn to stop> 1 day > 3day> 1week> 2week> 1m> 2m > forever

free kill(team ban)>Warn to Stop and slay> 1 day > 3day> 1week> 2week> 1m> 2m > forever

Mass Free Kill(team ban)> Warn to stop and slay> 1week> 2week> 1m> 2m > forever

mass bait/armory camp> (teamban)> Warn to Stop> 6h> 1day> 3 day> 1week> 2 week> 1 month> 2 month>forever

LR denial>(teamban)> 1day> 3 day> 1week >2week> 1month> 2month> forever

Pardoning Reds/Refused to repeat and Freekill >Warn to stop> 1day> 3 day>1 week> 2week> 1month> 2 month> forever

free hit/free hit > Warn To Stop> if he continues> 3h> 12h> 1day>3day> 1week> 2week>1month>2month>forever

force to be warden after 3 days in a row> force another to become warden

FreeKill Freedays > Slay and revive who was killed.

Illegal "!uw"/Illegal FriendlyFire/kill order/ tricky order> (teamban)> 12h>1 day> 3day> 1week> 2week> 1months>2month> forever

Blu/guards:
in the blue team without mic (team ban)> forever[Can only perdon if he proves to a admin /mod to have a mic]

team kill >slay> 1 day > 3day> 1week> 2week> 1m> 2m > forever

free kill(team ban)>Warn to Stop and slay> 1 day > 3day> 1week> 2week> 1m> 2m > forever

Mass Free Kill(team ban)> Warn to stop and slay> 1week> 2week> 1m> 2m > forever

Away from warden with no permission >(teamban)> Warn to Stop> 12h> 1day> 3 day> 1week>2week>1month>2month>forever

FreeKill Freedays> Slay and revive who was killed(teamban)>1day> 3 day>1 week> 2week> 1month> 2 month> forever

Armory camp/camp (teamban) > warn to stop> slay>1day> 3 day>1 week> 2week> 1month> 2 month> forever

favouritism (teamban)> slay>1day> 3 day>1 week> 2week> 1month> 2 month> forever

RED:

Free day abuse >Warn to stop> slay​

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? brazil portuguese

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really want to be a mod or adm, I want to help all jb players, because some players who are not from Brazil think they can do whatever they want, and it harms us, and everything that me and the others who play jb want is to be able to play.

Last edited:

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
As someone who has known you for some time, I should do my part and give my review of your Application.

Your punishment ladder looks good, although some things are still missing and others must be edited, for example: FreeKill and MassFreekill despite being almost the same, the punishment time is different, while FreeKill is punishable by 1 day of teamban, MassFreekill starts with 1 week, when you can, better elaborate your punishment ladder and add more to it.

Another thing that caught my attention is your age, in this application it says that you are 15 years old, but in your previous application it said that you were 19, really age does not matter much to become a moderator, but lying in the application is really very bad and it's something that can get her rejected.

That's it for now.

Best of luck with your app!
~chrry ?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You have had some punishments this year:
1591364939434.png

1591364959904.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom