Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Sinner's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinner

FABGOD

User name: Sinner

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:88605169

Who has punished you?
Wanka

Why were you punished?
Spamm

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Based on a few of the recently accepted admin apps, it seems that the severity of the punishment increases as the times a rule breaker was punished whereby it increases in the same category, spam is not included in ghosting; that is unless the recently accepted apps weren't correctly reviewed and it was overseen.

If I am not wrong therefore as seen in https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:88605169&advType=steamid&Submit it is my very first time to be punished for spamming thus I think it is fair to say that this is a bit extreme punishment for my first time. For those reasons I kindly ask Wanka, or anyone who agrees with this and has enough power to decrease the duration of my gag.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

SourceComms shows up in seconds instead of minutes and it's fucking annoying trying to scale punishments.
Your gag's been dialed down to a day. You knew I was on the server so you shouldn't have been spamming in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom