Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should i apply?

If i should apply for admin should i get a mic and be part of blackwonder as a member for a little while longer and improve a little bit better?

Please be honest if you played with me before or know me a lilttle bit

Emma

Mildly Menacing

Emma

If you'e not sure whether or not you are qualified then you shouldn't apply. Only apply when you know you are ready and are prepared for it.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

you reply so fast
(and i just need to know if i need improvement in my behavior)
You should know that by yourself. You should be prepared and as Emma said you should be qualifed. Behaviour is one of many things you can improve if you really are dedicated. You could check apps, compare declined ones to accepted once, what they have in common,what they dont have in common, how those applicants respond and use it to your advantage.

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

You are the judge of whether you are ready to apply or not. The option is open when you are ready.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

If i should apply for admin should i get a mic and be part of blackwonder as a member for a little while longer and improve a little bit better?

As repeated many times above^

Some hints: You may not need a mic, you should take a look at your activity and those who have applied in the past, mayby check accepted and denied applications...

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

If you're on the fence, just wait. If you are really unsure about yourself just take some time to improve and it will be better no matter what.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

It's wise that you ask for feedback with anything, in case you've missed something yourself. So, asking for other's thoughts on whether you apply for Admin, is both wise and brave :)

You are on the right train of thought in wondering if you 'should be part of the Community a little longer'. Regardless of who you are, it's always a wise decision to give yourself time to settle in and become accustomed to how things are done. It will give you an opportunity to get to know people and vice versa. This will also help you come to understand why the rules that are placed on the servers are there so that if you do consider applying to be an Admin you'll have a better understanding of how to apply them appropriately.

It will also let you see if you want to take on the huge responsibility of being an Admin for Blackwonder so that you can answer truthfully and honestly if you do apply.

D

Deleted member 2120

Really you should go for it. Feedback will be left for you either way and no one will judge you if you are not accepted.

D

Deleted member 2049

Please be honest if you played with me before or know me a lilttle bit
The fact that you made a post about it on the forums makes me say no now

But it is your decision so you have the power

D

Deleted member 2049

Anything other than what this guy said, but like I said before, its your choice.
Screenshot_20171103-191557.jpg

byrnable

Uncharitable
If you wanted to be an admin, you should honestly get a mic and have good experience with donor, being a donor can help you learn the rules and enforce them.

D

Deleted member 2120

Well since you gone and got yourself gagged... I would hold out on that app.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom