Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Should Bonk! Atomic Punch Be Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

So this idea came into my head, as a guard playing as scout using the Bonk if you drank it to become invulnerable and baited should there be some sort of punishment for it. Since you did bait and you didn't get hit to receive that little punishment of getting slapped should there be something else like you have to slay yourself. I don't know if there should be a punishment better yet a rule against it but it can be used as a griefing tool I found out while I was testing it...I knocked everyone down to half health.

The way it can be used as a griefing tool that I found (during a little test run I did) is if all reds are standing at the beginning of minefield and a scout who's on guard used the Bonk and ran around in the minefield at the start it could potentially kill all of the reds. When I ran into minefield with all of the reds standing at the beginning and set off a mine at the start it knocked everyone down to about half health, now imagine if someone tried to do that on purpose and set off all of the mines near the start.

I did slay myself and went off of guard and Russia was on and he didn't seem to guard ban me or anything so I assume it's fine. None of the reds died and they went to medic and continued the game as normal

Now a little summary: It's a griefing tool that has no use except bait without getting killed and blowing people up

The end

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It's baiting except the prisoners can't fight back. It's basically just uber baiting and if you're using the Bonk! to get in the way of a prisoner's objective then that's griefing and is already punishable.

All-in-all, it doesn't need to be banned. People who misuse it are already punishable for griefing/baiting so if they run over the minefield with Bonk!, they get slain. Simple.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Banning weapons to me is a silly idea, especially when they can be helpful in situations. But if someone does use Bonk just to bait, then record a demo and report them.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Declining your suggestion since we already have a solution for it, which is slaying or reporting the person.

Thanks for your suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom