Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Should Admin HG be a thing in lr

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
The map having only admin hg is Cavernjail. Sudeenly this pop out of my mind of making normal melee fight HG to the so-call admin hg.

While you are at it, fix the freeday trail and the markers time limit plz

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
What is Admin HG? Why do we need it? Is it needed? What does minecraft have to do with anything?

Last edited:

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I have noticed the giant hunger games area outside of the map was really bummed out when I noticed it was admin only, this is so sad why map maker why must you do this it looks so good..

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Why is it called "Admin LR"
And could you elaborate on your explanation other than comparing it to MC HG?

D

Deleted member 2049

I think he is referring to the button in the admin room on cavernjail which teleports everyone to a seperate part of the map in a hunger games like arena.

Unknown was the one who created this map for Blackwonder but has either left or hasn't been on very much

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
It's basically like BK Massacre. Super fun but it shouldn't be an every lr kind of thing. It happens every once in a while if an admin is on and the rush you get from it should be limited or else it gets boring.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
For the admin who dont understand it yet Im referring to the Cavernjail seperated part of the map, it has the game mechanic like MC HG, sorry for making all of you confused.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom