What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Should Admin HG be a thing in lr

Should it be a thing in lr?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Raiden

Spectacularly Lethal
The map having only admin hg is Cavernjail. Sudeenly this pop out of my mind of making normal melee fight HG to the so-call admin hg.

While you are at it, fix the freeday trail and the markers time limit plz

Raiden

Spectacularly Lethal
S
I don't even understand what you are trying to say...
Shit, let me explain better. Admin HG is like Minecraft HG, I thought it would be fun if this in a lr thing

Alex-Ario

Blackwonder's Nerd
Staff member
Mapper
Steam
What is Admin HG? Why do we need it? Is it needed? What does minecraft have to do with anything?

Last edited:

cyveray

Unremarkable
I have noticed the giant hunger games area outside of the map was really bummed out when I noticed it was admin only, this is so sad why map maker why must you do this it looks so good..

Aegeus Dusk

Blackwonder's Own
Steam
I think he is referring to the button in the admin room on cavernjail which teleports everyone to a seperate part of the map in a hunger games like arena.

Unknown was the one who created this map for Blackwonder but has either left or hasn't been on very much

Tax Fraud

Sufficiently Lethal
Steam
It's basically like BK Massacre. Super fun but it shouldn't be an every lr kind of thing. It happens every once in a while if an admin is on and the rush you get from it should be limited or else it gets boring.

10000 Cold Knights

Mildly Menacing
Agree with Tax, making it a permanent LR kind of ruins the novelty of it.

Also, there's already a thread for LR ideas, so would prob be a better entry there than to have its own thread here imo :/

Raiden

Spectacularly Lethal
For the admin who dont understand it yet Im referring to the Cavernjail seperated part of the map, it has the game mechanic like MC HG, sorry for making all of you confused.

Sonny

Truly Feared
And another one gone and another one gone another in the dumpster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)