Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ShineisCool's Moderator Application

ShineisCool

Username: ShineisCool

Name
ShineisCool

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:14847449

Your DiscordID
KindaShiny#3233

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usualy play on x100 and prefer playing on the Xtimes generaly x10-x100 servers and i would like to moderate on them. And my region is Europe

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a moderator for reasons such as: Wanting to help the community and since Blackwonder is the only servers i really play on i thought i should apply for moderator to see and help my favourite servers grow.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Nearly every day but can play every day if needed.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If for example a person is being rude/inapropriate it would be a verbal warning if he continues to misbehave then it would be a Mute/Silence, But for example if someone is for example cheating then my way to act would be a Ban.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? German,Czech

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello ShineisCool,

Just quickly dropping by to point some things out.
I usualy play on x100 and prefer playing on the X--- servers and i would like to moderate on them.
Which timesX servers? We host multiple variants in multiple regions.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If for example a person is being rude/inapropriate it would be a verbal warning if he continues to misbehave then it would be a Mute/Silence.
We will need more details than this. What about cheating? would you mute for being rude in chat? etc.
Please fill this section with more rules specific to the gamemode you want to moderate.

Other than this, a quick overview of your chatlogs doesn't reveal anything majorly concerning, and your punishment logs are clean.

Good luck on your application.

ShineisCool

It was just to give an example of my basic decision making ofcourse as an addition to that for X times i mainly preffer X100/X10 and my region is Europe

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
It was just to give an example of my basic decision making ofcourse as an addition to that for X times i mainly preffer X100/X10 and my region is Europe
Please update the original application as additions in the replies like this might get lost. There is an "edit" button underneath the original post that you can use to edit the application.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom