Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SheGunnerz's Punishment Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shegunnerz

Strange

GRiMES

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban. Permanent Ban.

What is your SteamID?

Here you go. STEAM_0:1:100476316

Who has punished you?
I was banned by console for " Minigun Aimbot " which is truly dumb.
I was in a 50x server running in my natasha and shooting at the others and while shooting my game froze for a second and I get the following message. And I quote. " You've been banned by this server. Check https://blackwonder.tf for more info. " I was clearly not cheating and i would not wanna cheat as i was just messing around in your x50 server, But i always stay in your JB servers.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I don't deserve that ban, your anti-cheat system isn't working any well mates, i hope you could fix it so people don't get falsely banned, like i was actually pretty upset about your cheat system, like i was even missing shots on the enemies i didn't even kill a single one and got perma banned by console, i hope this could be accepted and if it would, i hope i never have to be banned falsely ever again, goodbye.

Shegunnerz

Strange

GRiMES

Oh boy.. every staff from every forum is copying the other.
I'll explain. Panda community, i just got a lucky shot with my shooting star, a shot gone through two i was gonna type but i was gagged, then boom a 2 months ban and i'm not gonna even try to get a appeal, the service is bad there, a mass freekilling dickwads in their JB server and people who mic spam in there and we try calling admin and they don't bother coming.

For bloody wonder.tf

I don't remember anything about disrespect or racism, probably an admin thought i was dissing him but i was salty at another player.

And the troll.. i don't know what was the troll about, there was no details given from fadel or anything, i headed to sleep woke up trying to get on a server and all of the sudden boom i am bloody banned for " Troll " didn't really specify what i was " trolling "

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It means you may have broken a record for toxicity within such a short period of time.

Normally, we would have to look over the course of weeks or months to see this much racist and homophobic hateful trash.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

See this might be a useful idea or not but that's for the admins to judge.
About this banhttps://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:100476316&Submit=Search

Seeing that Zeprus is a trial on Panda, trials always need to make a demo before their mentor will ban someone permanently for hacking. (at least that's how it should be) If they're willing to share that demo with you guys and Shegunnerz is hacking on it then you guys can make your conclusion about if she cheated on your servers or not. If not then you might have to look into it a bit further.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
See this might be useful or not but that's for the admins to judge.
About this banhttps://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:100476316&Submit=Search

Seeing that Zeprus is a trial on Panda, trials always need to make a demo before their mentor will ban someone permanently for hacking. (at least that's how it should be) If they're willing to share that demo with you guys and Shegunnerz is hacking on it then you guys can make your conclusion about if she cheated on your servers or not. If not then you might have to look into it a bit further.

While that's not a bad idea, it's awfully funny how Zeprus manually banned someone for hacking within a week of our anti-cheat going of on the same person. Two unrelated systems believed the same person was chatting. Although their rabid toxicity is a different issue, it may delay any effort to verify the panda ban. Since we have no incentive to help this person play on blw.

I've reached out to the panda admin.

Last edited:

Shegunnerz

Strange

GRiMES

While that's not a bad idea, it's awfully funny how Zeprus manually banned someone for hacking within a week of our anti-cheat going of on the same person. Two unrelated systems believed the same person was chatting. Although their rabid toxicity is a different issue, it may delay any effort to verify the panda ban. Since we have no incentive to help this person play on blw.

I've reached out to the panda admin.
Man I'm Famous.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Atleast he/she has some good points...
I don't want to go to off topic, but she/he talks about Panda JB which has no active admins that administrate it atm, one admin joins it from time to time but they're not part of the Jailbreak team. (I'm assuming he/she is talking about EU JB)

So it's only natural that no one shows up as Panda has a system that allows admins to get calls from the servers they select so if you don't select JB you don't get calls for it (at least that's how it used to be when I was admin there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom