Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sheepiscoast 66's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepiscoast 66

Username: Sheepiscoast 66

Name
Sheepiscoast 66

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:526783049

Your DiscordID
sheepishcoast 66#3567

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄
► BlackWonder US | Minecraft World ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
because I enjoy playing on you guys's severs and I have never had the chance to be a mod on any sever and I think would be cool. also I like giving away unusuals but people like to interrupt them and I usually have to get help from a mod or just try and deal with it, it would be really nice to be a mod so I don't have to wait until someone is online. I will also make sure everyone fallows the rules and everyone has a good time.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chig Bungus and Ash Shaw

How often do you play TF2?
I can play any time as long as it's after 4:00 ( E.D.T) or on the weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
[mic spamming loud earrapre/really loud music] 1st time warning 2nd time mute

[anything racist a name or saying something racist] 1st time 1hr ban 2nd time 1 day ban and adding on any other time they are racist

[hacking/cheating] instant permeate ban

[exploiting] 1st time warn 2nd time 1day ban and adding one every time I catch the person exploiting

[inappropriate sprays nudity/something racist] 1st time 1 day spry ban 2nd time 1 week spray ban 3rd time permeate spray ban.

[calling out under cover staff] 1st time warn though private message and 1 day gag/mute 2nd time 1week gag/mute.

[griefing] 1st time warn 2nd time 1 hour ban and adding on each time I catch him/her

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I moderate discord severs and I have never abused my power. but I want to do something a little more exiting thus why I'm applying. I hope you guys accept my application but if not I understand.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hiya Sheep, I'll be reviewing through your application today.

1. Playtime
You've exceeded our concurrent 3 day playtime benchmark and as of recent have been very active on our servers which is great to see.
Screenshot_20210327-104930_Chrome.jpg

2. Punishment History
Screenshot_20210327-111914_Chrome.jpg

8 Commblocks / All Mutes
Reasonings for mutes are varied between having "Bad Microphone", and "Micspaming". Although I wasn't present or recall any said mutes I will vouche that your microphone quality although quiet is fine as well as I haven't noticed any particular cases of you micspamming.

No other punishments on record from what I found.

3. Chatlogs
Your chat logs look pretty clean, just be mindful of lenni face spam is pretty much all I have to comment.

4. Punishment ladders
You have the right idea with how you set it up but you're missing some crucial punishments. For instance since you want to become a trade server moderator, what punishments would apply specifically to a trade server.

Your punishment ladder times are also fairly inconsistent.
Ultimately, the best suggestion I can give that will ensure that you fix this correctly is to review your list to other accepted/declined moderator applications and edit yours accordingly similiarly. Be advised though that Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

5. Prior Applications

Overall you have a decent application that just needs a bit of work. Wish you luck on the process.

Also feel free to add/edit this current application instead of making a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom