Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Shaxe's Moderator Application

Shaxe

Username: Shaxe

Name
Shaxe

Your Age
17 -I turn 18 in 3 months

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 6 days 13 hours

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:494409657

Your DiscordID
Shaxe#3726

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I ONLY play tfdb and it's on blackwonder ADV 128tick

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because i feel like there's not enough active staffs here.. And i know i can do a difference. I would also love to know even more people in the blw community and help tfdb grow again
I think you should choose me bcs i'm very active and fair. I can't talk with people without no problem. I can solve problems very easily
My english is just fine, even though it's not my first language. I can speak it and write it with ease.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Well, i know them. I have chatted alot with Silorak sometime. That's probably about it

How often do you play TF2?
Almost everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
1. Steal = Warning
2. Steal = Warning
3. Steal = Slay
If they keep stealing kick (rejoin and keep going. Ban 10 mins)

Racism warning = gag/mute and warning. After punishement time he/she does it again i will ban (time depends on what have been said)
Religious disrespect = ^^
Homophobic slurs = ^^

Cheating obviously as long as i can. If i can perm i do that. If not 99999999999 etc mins

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am a really fair and respectful person, i like to give people chances/warning. Bcs i believe i can change people. At least i hope. Im not shy. Ehm ye

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Danish

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom