Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Shaunthesheepcollager's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Shaunthesheepcollager

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198845486939

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Alleged freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I can understand why it looks like a free kill. From my knowledge, saying you are going to call someone by their name means their name. Demoman was not Mr. Cubano's name. I laughed, yes, but it was funny because I thought he was KOS. I've seen this used before as trick orders on Blackwonder so I believed it would have been acceptable. I don't understand what I did that was wrong; was it because he didn't say STEAM name? This was a genuine misunderstanding. I fool around on Blackwonder from time to time, but I never go out of my way to freekill or cause chaos on the server. I am well respected on Blu; this was a misunderstanding on my end.

Also the !checktban command doesn't work when I join the server. Does this mean I was permabanned given my history? If so oh well lol it's a video game. Good day Blackwonder administration.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
It's 2 weeks, not perma.
That order isn't allowed and clearly wasn't even the intent in this case. The warden was slightly vaguer than he should've been, but from his reaction alone he obviously wasn't trying to get them killed. You on the other hand went out of your way to freekill them, which contrary to your claim is not the sign of a respected blue from my experience.
Declined, be more careful on blue team next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom