Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Shake Before Using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shake before Using

What is your SteamID?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029298115/
Who has banned you?
GRXD

Why were you banned? Spawncamping, extended due to a previous ban.

Why should we unban you? Well it seems some people don't like me on these servers for my play style, and killing one person in spawn to get rid of a sentry doesn't seem that bad to me. There was also other people spawn killing, but it seems that only I am the one that is banned. To be honest there are certain people that frequent that server that have something against me and it might be why I was banned.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

You were banned because I literally warned someone else minutes before you jumped into the spawn that spawncamping was against the rules. You also jumped in as a Spy earlier to sap my sentry before hopping out again. I let it slide, but then you jumped in to start killing people.

There's no excuse for your actions. A Kunai Spy and Black Box Soldier are immune to sentries.

You have been warned far too many times for my liking, you have a previous ban, and you know full well that your actions were against the rules, so I'm going to go ahead and decline this appeal. Here's hoping you'll learn your lesson this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom