Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Shadows Blue team ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowblade

What was your type of punishment:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:54629921

Who has punished you?

Overkill

Why were you punished?

Cause I mass free-killed

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because i Didnt mean to Mass freekill i didnt know that the flare gun spreads across people! I tried to explain but no one listened and i was muted! No admin ever even explained why! And i could never try and explain that i didnt know it spreaded I have never been team banned before and i really like the server and i want to play blue!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
The flare gun is single target, meaning it won't spread. The scorch shot and detonator, however, are area damage and hit multiple targets at once.

So if you MFKed with the scorch shot or detonator, then it's your own fault. Use the ban to reflect on your mistake .

Overkill

a byte
@Shadowblade Hmm...watch the demo. I think you have a spelling error there, Its called a "Scorch shot" and you freekilled me and 2 others... I'm also pretty sure you weren't muted because how can you be on blue if you were muted? You didn't even apologize for freekilling and didn't even kill yourself, the heavy had to do it. I also didn't hear you use your mic or type in chat after the MFK.

Even with the evidence piled up, I'm going to add you later today. Prove to me you have a workable mic and I'll understand you made a mistake and will change it from permanent to 1 week since you still need to learn that you made a mistake. With proof: You will be unteambanned on September 11, 2017. Without proof: It stays.

Tip: Avoid using flareguns and use the shotgun so you don't "accidentally" freekill people...

Tip 2: To play the demo, download it, move it into tf files which is usually located OS (C: ) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Team Fortress 2 >tf
(this will depend on your comm, you can also just look it up on google...)
Then go into tf2 and type in console: playdemo shadowblademfk

Attachments

• shadowblademfk.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 206

Overkill

a byte
Very friendly and when asked about rules he acknowledged them. Also has a functioning mic and he understands he made a mistake. @Shadowblade I feel like you made a small mistake and I am able to look past it. Just follow the rules and use a different weapon or class lol. I'm going to unteamban you completely, don't disappoint me. Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom