Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ShadowPyro's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolinski

User name: ShadowPyro

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:480838247

Who has punished you?
Silorak

Why were you punished?
Auto-airblast

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Good evening. Today i wanted to take a chill in your tfdb server where i liked to go everytime i needed to take a rest but this time admin Silorak banned me for "auto airblast" even though i couldnt get over speed 250 mph and without any proof or clips. I have been one of top players in CZ/SK Dodgeball server before they resetted stats, and been a very good player on Panda's Community TFDB servers. Something about several years ago i was on casual check in my hospital and they diagnosed me one rare "superpower" which is meant to give the person very fast reflex, i watched it for long time and in airsoft sometimes i can dodge even a BB. Guys, to be honest. I love your servers because there is friendly community and i like to be part of it. My mouse is Razer DeathAdder Chroma , it isn't best mouse on market but for dodgeball its best choice for me. I'm playing dodgeball siinceeee 2017 i think and i learned a lot. Make your own wise decision, Shadow.

Silorak

Monkas
Staff Member
Admin
Greeting, ShadowPyro.

Let's review the demo.

First on "27000 tick". We can clearly see that you are taking damage and orbiting to hide yourself, pretty much whole demo.
After the speed increases, you clearly forget to toggle off your cheats and you, became some kind of superpower user, that has no clue what he's doing here, but still keeps on reflecting high speed rockets, like it was nothing.

Second on "32958 tick". You decided to rush players with your godly powers, perfectly air-blasting and stealing the rocket, like ever single cheater. Did I say cheater? Oh, wait. I mean users with "superpowers".

DECLINED

Attachments

• shadowpyro_2.dem
    10 MB · Views: 157
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom