Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted -=SG=- | Kr afe's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafe

Strange

Krafe

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:200008924

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
I was punished for "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have done nothing wrong to deserve my punishment, my brother, Jeg, or Cookie Crisps, been Massive Free killing since the past month. And yet, I was IP banned from blackwonder. Once my ban from a "Duplicate Account" (2 weeks but it expired) I tried going back on and it made my ban for about 1 month.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=174.55.135.221&Submit=Search

You and your "brother" have the same ip because you live in the same house. Originally your "brother" was banned. But since your ip is the same it will keep banning you.
This is jailbreak stuff so I don't really want to get involved. But could you somehow prove that you do actually have a brother? Holding up signs with your name? Going on discord, idk. It doesn't have to be revealing or anything, just get 2 pieces of paper, and both of you with both hands grab them and have your steam names written on them. c:

Last edited:

COOKIE CRISPS

Strange

Maurve

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=174.55.135.221&Submit=Search

You and your "brother" have the same ip because you live in the same house. Originally your "brother" was banned. But since your ip is the same it will keep banning you.
This is jailbreak stuff so I don't really want to get involved. But could you somehow prove that you do actually have a brother? Holding up signs with your name? Going on discord, idk. It doesn't have to be revealing or anything, just get 2 pieces of paper, and both of you with both hands grab them and have your steam names written on them. c:
Have you seen me and him on at the same time before? I think Jim has.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
lol.png

Don't worry, I asked before.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
It's okay, lets just leave it at that. When more jailbreak admins come on we'll figure out what to do.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
First of all, that won't help you, I don't know why you would do that when @Buster was only trying to help you, second of all, you still haven't provided any evidence that it's you and your brother. Buster was pretty clear when he said he wanted the steam names.
I think you should stay banned because of your immaturity.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
Your brother will stay permanently banned because of the amount of mass free kills he has committed and because we suspect that he was using the throwaway account to hack. You will be unbanned Krafe. If either of you gets banned again, then both your accounts will be permanently banned even if you say that only your brother broke the rules. This is to keep him from ruining other player's experiences. You are responsible for your brother to break rules on your shared IPaddress, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom