Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SFM Poster Commissions Open - (Aegeus Dusk)

D

Deleted member 2049

Hello everyone, recently I thought about starting small with something I can do in my free time while still getting some reward out of it. That's when I thought of doing some sort of artwork with something I love. Drawing isn't my best but posing and vision is what I'm good at. I have tried it as a hobby in the past but I didn't get around to it much but now I think I'm gonna try it out for a little while. Here is how this will work, you fill out the form below (What? A form? Yup, just to keep things professional and in a record) and if any more details are needed to be given, simply just contact me through the information provided on the form. Most information is provided on the form (Such as pricing) but if you don't want to look at it, here is what im pricing.
Pricing:
2 Refined each for - Characters, Models (Excluding cosmetics), and Particle Effects (Example: Unusual Effects)
3 Additional Refined if you wan't text in the poster (Such as using Photoshop or another software to add text)

If you would like to send a request, follow the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5eJBGCu-qars-mNiE6pOG7u-7rBvy_SAeEN-vr3jXJjz4Xg/viewform
Here are two SFM Posters I did a long time ago (And I mean quite a while ago) -
spy poster.png

poster.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom