Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sev's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sev

sev

User name: sev

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:61178144

Who has punished you?
Breezie :(

Why were you punished?
advertising hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm an avid player now on Blackwonder and have grown to enjoy the community on the jailbreak server (this is the main reason why I started to play about a month ago, to have fun with other people who like the same video games as me). Instead, in just under a month, I have been restricted of all access to communication with others and it has completely ruined my experience of Jailbreak on tf2. I wish to have my PERM Silence removed in order to participate in the social element that the server has. I had made a bind two years ago with the intent of a funny joke on pub servers when the hack client was a big deal. Essentially, I had forgotten about this key and pressed it while a mod was on, unlucky. What I do not get though is the fact that another player on the server, specifically the one who goes by "Big Jew", has been on actively every day FREEKILLING and HACKING, ruining the jailbreak experience and breaching a shit ton of rules. He has since been avoiding bans from donor's and I am just appalled at the fact that after just ONE SENTENCE, which didn't AFFECT the PLAYERBASE at all, my communication (which is why I play this server) has been entirely restricted... I have just been given a perm silence because of ONE sentence. These words I had accidentally put in chat didn't 1. harm the player base, 2. cause a fuss and 3. direct any harm to anybody. All three points of which the said player "Big Jew" has done. I know this paragraph is long and a bit argumentative but I really hope you can understand what my frustration has come from.

I've really grown to like this server so if you could just hear me out that would be great,

Apologies - sev

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Someone else’s actions don’t justify your own.
AE9891AD-8D1E-48A7-86A0-3842FD8887C5.jpeg
Four separate instances where you had a chance to unbind the key and yet here we are.

sev

sev

Hey Tax :)

Again, I'll reiterate what my main argument so you can have a better understanding of what it's like to a new player on this server

As I was playing this server, I've never been directly told that advertising hacks was actually bannable, saying I had "four separate instances" to unbind the key isn't necessarily correct because I have never been told it wasn't allowed.

The other three times I had pressed this key were probably accidental, showing that no one had actually warned me that I cannot put something like that in the chat. If I was told so, I wouldn't be muted in the first place. All I'm asking for is communication.

If I'm really going through all this trouble to have myself unsilenced on the server, do you really think I would be spamming or using that bind if I was told that I was breaching server rules?

You tell me.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You're just a toxic little person.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200116-003947.png
    Screenshot_20200116-003947.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20200116-003924.png
    Screenshot_20200116-003924.png
    221 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom