Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed SERVER vs BOT for dodgeball servers

Sirstitch

Svenn

I've seen a few servers use a !pvb command to allow the players to vote on playing against an AI, like a discount juggernaut. I thought it would be a difficult, yet cool addon to contrast against the juggernaut rounds.
I understand this would be a big thing to do and that it would *possibly* take a long time to implement. I personally find it boring to combat the invincible bot when no one is online so something to kill in the downtimes would certainly attract a few people.

The way I could see this working is similar on how !votejuggernaut or !vj would work... !pvb or !playervsbot would notify the server that "[user] has voted for player vs bot"; when enough players have voted for this new kind of round, all players are placed on the same team and an AI would join the opposing team. This bot could be capable of deflecting an absolute maximum of 15-20 times, with the increasing potential of dying past 4 or 5 deflects, allowing for a challenge other than an experienced player joining, and a bot that simply can't die.

But then again I really don't know how plugins or coding works so I'd understand if this is too big of an ask. If this does actually happen, I can't think of any ways to allow cc other than a minimum reaction time on a slim randomizer (like 0.05sec - 0.25sec), and maybe once the bot is implemented then a difficulty vote can be added afterwards, maybe EASY, MEDIUM, HARD and GOD, with easy starting at around 5 deflects before dying, and each difficulty increasing by 5's respectively.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom