Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Server Idea! for Jailbreak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceIsHere

Strange

Judhiel

First time Posting a thread!

But here is my idea. Players who joined for the first time should have a 1/2 hour/s team ban on Blu Team.
This could prevent freekilling and they can learn how to play the game!

That's pretty much it.

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal

But here is my idea. Players who joined for the first time should have a 1/2 hour/s team ban on Blu Team.

That's pretty much it.
Here’s another good idea.for ex if The player has 24 to 48 hours on blackwounder then he will be able to join blu

D

Deleted member 2049

That's pretty much it.
I mean it's not a bad idea, and could prevent a lot of freekillers with alts from doing it immediately. Realistically however, most players may not even read the rules at all during all that time. I feel as if this was suggested before, but I dont really say many downsides to this

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Suggested and declined numerous times. If people wanna shoot up the server, they'll do it anyway after the timer. If people are just dumb, they won't figure it out and shoot up the server anyway by accident.

I'd rather not.

normie

Totally Ordinary
Not the best idea since it doesnt matter whether the timer is there or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom