Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Server Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneChombos

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban
Who has punished you?
CONSOLE
Why were you punished?
Appearently hacking using name changing cheats.
[Auto]Detected Namehacking #1-10-0

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Your should revoke my punishment because i dont use cheats on tf2. i am a normal player with a BpTf rep. I would love to play on x100 or randomizer again.

What was your type of punishment?:
Perm Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:153364199

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE
[Auto]Detected Namehacking #1-10-0

Why were you punished?
I got banned for name hacking which i dont know about, all i know is that it changes the users name, You can check my recent names but i dont usually change my name unless i wanted too. I was new to steam when i got banned and loved tf2. if i was suspected on name hacking it wasnt hacks, i was manueling changing my ign
[Auto]Detected Namehacking #1-10-0.|https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=memelord+sans&Submit=Search|.this is the link to my ban

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasnt cheating, I usually change my name and i was very sad when i got banned.
I dont hack on games, i am a legit player and have 700 hours on tf2. I would never cheat on blackwonder nor any server, im very sad and want to get back on this server again in the later future

My Steam community is :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom