Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Scunt's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunt

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:206874857

Who has punished you?
Sakuya

Why were you punished?
Mic spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First of all when i was mic spamming there was others mic spamming too. When Sakuya got there i was permanently muted while other got a 60 min mute. Also it sucks not being able to talk and tell people why i muted them when i got my donor. Many times i will loose if i am playing trivia because i can not talk. Please i ask you so much to please unmute me.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Your reason is identical to the last one, which was declined. Furthermore, punishments are based on previous, just because two people are micspamming doesn't mean they get the same duration punishments.

Scunt

Unremarkable
Your reason is identical to the last one, which was declined. Furthermore, punishments are based on previous, just because two people are micspamming doesn't mean they get the same duration punishments.
well more than two were micspamming and i still dont understand why i micspam once and you just dont even give me a chance for my mute. I know i got my chance for the gag but not even one for the mute.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

well more than two were micspamming and i still dont understand why i micspam once and you just dont even give me a chance for my mute. I know i got my chance for the gag but not even one for the mute.
You don't get a chance because you've done it before, so you know that you're doing something wrong, thus you get a larger punishment and no warning.

Scunt

Unremarkable
You don't get a chance because you've done it before, so you know that you're doing something wrong, thus you get a larger punishment and no warning.
Im talking about getting zero chances for my perm mute not the others for accidentally freekilling or that stuff.

Sakuya

Trickster
I'm not risking a chance of you ruining the server for other people. No its just not a risk I am going to take.
I am declining the app and plus those other people I muted of 60 minutes do not have a record such as bad as yours.
You need way more time to develop and become more mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom