Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Scrolling down the maps list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So... here is a thing.
When (for example) i'm in a vsh server, and i do a custom map vote (going to console and do a normal vote). and then for example a certain map won the vote (let's say it's Dust_showdown) and then i use my admin powers to change the map from the (!admin > server commands > change map > "The maps list")

I have to scroll alllllll the way down to find the (VSH or ARENA) related maps, however back in OperationPanda only the maps that are related to a specific gamemode (like VSH) will only show in the list of maps for the VSH/ARENA mode, which made it incredibly easy to choose the map.

I was even able to switch to a certain map without even looking or able to look at the list because i memorized it, because i didn't need to tap the *next* button like 10 times.

The thing is... it would be great if that feature was applied to the servers, in which VSH/ARENA gamemode only have the VSH/ARENA maps in the maps list.

same thing for every single server... or mainly just the servers that are like (VSH, Slender, Surf, Trade, Smash, Prophunt, Jailbreak, Dodgeball, Deathrun.)

Thankies :X3:
Edit: BTW can you make a TTT server in Gmod :eek:?

Last edited:

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Done by deleting all the vanilla maps from the server files, which then promptly redownload themselves whenever an update is pushed. All our servers check for updates upon restart @ 5am, which would probably also cause a validate check and cause them to be redownloaded. Could be redone all the time by crontab delete, but who the fuck cares enough to spend time making that.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Done by deleting all the vanilla maps from the server files, which then promptly redownload themselves whenever an update is pushed. All our servers check for updates upon restart @ 5am, which would probably also cause a validate check and cause them to be redownloaded. Could be redone all the time by crontab delete, but who the fuck cares enough to spend time making that.
oh wow, k den, didn't expect it to be that complicated ._.
Thankies anyways :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom