Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined scrap goblin 1's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrap goblin 1

thuhh

Username: scrap goblin 1

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:531028741

Who has punished you?
rainbowrobb

Why were you punished?
I was punished for sharking, but I didn't know i was sharking.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Generally I'm not the kind of guy to shark because it is literally taking someone's hard earned money out of their ignorance of the game and I think that's sickening. If you look into my profile I got a steam account / got into tf2 early 2020, but just because i got it since early 2020 doesn't mean i've only been playing tf2. I play other non steam games lots more. On my profile you could see that there's no negative comments about my trading, because I have been trading almost every item, except skins and strange clocks. At the time of my ban, it was not only the first time i was trying to sell a skinned weapon, but a skinned weapon with a strange clock on it. I've gotten strange clocks and stranges mixed up and I thought when a weapon counts kills, its in the same tier as a strange weapon instead of a strange clock. From an expierienced or even an inexpierienced trader's point of view, this seems like an obvious shark. After this perma ban, Instead of going to forums immediately after ban, I've decided to take a 2+ week before i could appeal and I only played tf2 and learned more about trading so this could never happen again on any server. I currently have no records of bans or even time outs in the server. I am so sorry for my ignorance and I feel if I'm given another chance, this will never happen again.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You have never owned a festive anything. Your BP has never been worth more than a few keys.

1604088812246.png
1604089081900.png

1604089092687.png
You mentioned you comments on your profile or something, so I decided to glance at your friends.
1604089628915.png

Good day sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom