Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted SCP-096 2's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP-096 2

død

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:84659893

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i don't have more than one account.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Do you have a sibling who plays Blackwonder, and if yes can you link his steam account?

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

i don't have any siblings
Alright, since you don't have any siblings we just have to assume that all these people are you on alts.
appeal.png

Overkill

a byte
Hi SCP-096 2 or whatever you are called these days. As Buster said, we are assuming you are also the people highlighted in the picture above. With that being said, I'll start.
I team banned you under the alias "Rick". You came back with another account called Rick. Here is some evidence:
pVDW6nY.jpg
xrWJz5e.jpg
I thought you were trolling or something, but then I realized you were able to play on blue again, so I banned you for 2 weeks. I then unbanned you because I only wanted to double the punishment (teambanned 2 weeks) and I needed your IP in case you did the same thing again.

The next day, a friend of mine told me that "[DJ]Charlie" was abusing !calladmin on him, so I went and banned you for 1 day for abusing !calladmin. Apparently you were too impatient to wait out 1 day so you made a lot of alt accounts just to play on our servers (In the picture Buster sent) but our SourceSlueth caught you, mulitple times. Elaborated, It caught "SCP-096" first, then you made "Morty" which triggered it again, then when "SCP-096" expired you played on it again which triggered it AGAIN, and then you created or used more accounts which led to all of them (or most of them) being banned.

That being said, we are going to keep the bans and you will just have to wait for them to end. That's what happens when you make alt accounts. I suggest you don't do that in the future but I think you got it after getting banned 7 times. Look at the last comment.

Regards,
Overkill

Last edited:

SCP-096 2

død

i have only one account, and when i get killed i sometimes spam "lol" and i played only surf and x50, when one ban expired i joined the x50 server and the ban happened again, i only play on this account "SCP-096", i think what happened was that someone made a proxy copy-pasting the IP, i can't even figure out how to make a alt steam account without making a separate email, when the ban was still not expired i was playing on a idle_wyd server

Last edited:

Overkill

a byte
After looking deeper into the bans and accounts, we have decided to unban you because it appears to us you were falsely accused. Apparently, the accounts that were highlighted were the alts, but the other ones had years and ALOT of activity to be alts. Sorry for the inconvienience <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom