Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Scout Weapons that should be re-enabled on VS. Saxton Hale servers

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
On VSH, some weapons are disabled and replaced by other ones, example:
Bonk! Atomic Punch is replaced by the Crit-a-Cola
Baby Face's Blaster is replaced by the Scattergun
Soda Popper is replaced by the Force-a-Nature
I know BFB and Bonk were disabled for balancing reasons, but i don't really see why is the Soda Popper disabled too, so i find it unfair to see how it is disabled and when i was making this post (originally was only about Soda Popper) i reminded of the other two disabled weapons.
Anyway, the BFB could have Freak Fortress 2's stats on it, if reenabled.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I played on an old VSH server back in 2012 or something that had the BFB enabled for a little bit, and it was just horribly overpowered. You could never catch the Scout, and the scout would be motivated to constantly output damage because jumping made him lose his meter. What exactly are the FF2 BFB stats?

Also, I have nothing against the Bonk! other than the fact it's kind of a time waster. It's not super great, and can sometimes get you out of a situation, but I can see a lot of scouts just using it to waste more time as they fail to clutch.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I played on an old VSH server back in 2012 or something that had the BFB enabled for a little bit, and it was just horribly overpowered. You could never catch the Scout, and the scout would be motivated to constantly output damage because jumping made him lose his meter. What exactly are the FF2 BFB stats?

Also, I have nothing against the Bonk! other than the fact it's kind of a time waster. It's not super great, and can sometimes get you out of a situation, but I can see a lot of scouts just using it to waste more time as they fail to clutch.
The stats are:
+25% damage bonus
-50% health from packs on wearer
-25 max health
+15% firing speed bonus hidden
Build hype for faster speed
Hype resets on jump
Hype decays
Fire rate increases as health decreases
Weapon spread increases as health decreases
I know it's overpowered, but removing the hidden firing speed bonus, the bonus damage and decreasing the fire rate increase on less health (from +50% to +25%) would make it way more balanced.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom