Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Schedewind's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:229532833

Who has punished you?
Overkill

Why were you punished?
Hacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
For my alt (China#1)

Absolutely idiotic that you guys think I hack, shows again that you guys have no clue what you are talking about.

-"spinhack"
cl_yawspeed 3000; +right

- the votekick (/votekick "player" "reason")
Some idiot donator votekicked me for no reason

-suspicious flicks
lmao fuck off. You're watching me from spec of course it is going to look weird. I have not used any kind of hacks. And you see me miss plenty of times. The shots i hit are not even suspicious.

After i got called a hacker by some idiots i just starting using my spin bind because I found it hilarious.

I thought atleast some admins were capable of seeing the obvious troll.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Calm down dude, it wasn't actually the spinning that got you banned.
But did you actually make an alt just so you could be suspicious? :D

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
being rude and toxic in a ban appeal is not going to help you even if you arent hacking. and i am curious why the sudden use of an alt considering you have your own main account

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
being rude and toxic in a ban appeal is not going to help you even if you arent hacking. and i am curious why the sudden use of an alt considering you have your own main account

I'm just annoyed at the fact that you guys don't know what actual cheating looks like, the "evidence" that was shown was nothing. Anything above your own capabilities looks like hacking to you guys.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
still not helping yourself. we ban hackers daily we definitely know what they look like. i'm 99% sure you had something going on there. demo 1 tick 12400 for sure with your twanging against the wall like that and the end of the second demo is suspicious too , there's no real easy way to twang it like you did, not as accurately and fine as that. also nice evasion on my question there

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I'm sorry I don't expect sane people to go on alts and try to trigger others into thinking that they're hacking. I came home 2 hours ago and Overkill asked me because he wasn't sure. I said yes after watching a few of those highlights.

And no, we don't ban people unfairly. You're just trying to generalize here because you think you're the shit after creating a suspicious alt but you can't pull up a single person that is currently banned for hacking unfairly.
Accepted.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Personally, I would keep the alt banned and ban his main for a week just for trolling. He should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom