Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Schedewind's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
What is your SteamID?
U:1:82664733

Who has banned you?
Ben

Why were you banned?
Telling a person how to avoid votemute

Why should we unban you?
I told him how to avoid it because the donor didn't have a good reason to votemute him.
The person i told it to clearly shot the guy who got freekilled by accident. He tried to kill a rebeller. It's retarded that he would have to get votemuted for that.

The person who would have gotten votemuted was going to be muted. If he took the effort to write an appeal it would have been declined because there is no proof that the mute was unjustified.

I guess the ban is still justified. Btw the fact that u can pay for those kind of privileges is dumb, it gets abused a shit ton

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

You yourself are saying the ban is justified, and the votemute itself was also justified, he had a bad mic, and he freekilled someone. He could have easily appealed as we can ask the donator who votemuted them to tell us why they did it. However, the ban will be staying in place as you yourself called is justified.

Thanks for the appeal though.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
  1. You forgot to close the thread @Ben289
  2. He said:
    I told him how to avoid it because the donor didn't have a good reason to votemute him.
    The person i told it to clearly shot the guy who got freekilled by accident. He tried to kill a rebeller. It's retarded that he would have to get votemuted for that.
    So that means the mute would have not been justified @Ben289
Just had to clear that up.. Closing now.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

1. You forgot to close the thread @Ben289
  2. He said:

So that means the mute would have not been justified @Ben289
Just had to clear that up.. Closing now.

Considering the ban appeals are meant to be open after they have been declined so that the user who made the appeal can attempt to argue his point, then it should be left open.

Also, me and Grizzly were there undercover. The person who was trying to be muted had freekilled someone entering crush game, who then burned to death on the pink square inside. So it was a justified mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom