Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Saxton Hale can pick up weapons in VSH LR

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Today I saw a Christian Brutal Sniper pick up a classic today and a Vagineer pick up a pomson so this means the bosses could possibly pick up weapons so might mean Saxton could grab a rocket launcher or an Easter Bunny can pick up a Sticky Bomb Launcher this is not epic pls fix.

*sniper with classic down there*

Attachments

• sax.dem
    5 MB · Views: 270
Last edited:

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I talked with the guy in the demo even he was surprised when he grabbed that weapon, this glitch has been around since weapon pick ups where reintroduced I would suggest this feature be disabled in the VSH LR if possible.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

this seems to only be an issue with certain hales as me and @normie were not able to recreate this 'bug' and may have been a 1time fluke or an actual exploit you have to go out your way to do as we tried all hales and this 'bug' never worked

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Thinking about it now it might be harder to pull off than I once thought I remember the Christian Brutal Sniper doing a rage before he picked it up so I think it only applies to bosses who have access to rage weapons such as the Christian Brutal Sniper with the huntsman and the Easter Bunny with the Grenade Launcher.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Thinking about it now it might be harder to pull off than I once thought I remember the Christian Brutal Sniper doing a rage before he picked it up so I think it only applies to bosses who have access to rage weapons such as the Christian Brutal Sniper with the huntsman and the Easter Bunny with the Grenade Launcher.
I don't think that's the case, you mentioned a Vagineer with a Pomson, and he doesn't get any weapons on rage...
My theory is that it's a bug related to the weapon's classname and by Bene accidentally forgetting about it, as the Classic's classname has a "_classic" at the end.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom