Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Save The Prophunt Server !

Gillard

Unremarkable

aswang

So, I've been playing prophunt for about 2 years now and I've noticed not many people play it in this community. I'd really like for some people to try it out because it's really fun once you know your way around the maps.
Now, there might be people who ghost and call out other props intentionally and unintentionally, but we can easily prevent that from happening. I think people should play more of this gamemode, but that's just my opinion :D I usually play on the prophunt server occasionally, I think the gamemode is very underrated, but that's my opinion.

What do you guys think?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

>prophunt
>UNDERRATED

I like the gamemode too. Me, Will and a few others used to love fucking about on it and it's a bit of a shame it's gotten less and less attention (the TF2 version at least). There are many underplayed gamemodes that should be put into some kind of rotation server, but I don't believe it'd go so smoothly since the TF2 playerbase is very skeptical about change and prefers to just keep playing easily inhabited servers that run x10, Hightower and/or Randomizer.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Something I've been wanting to discuss for a bit with the other admins is hosting more events. Whether it be announced via the Steam group or a (Twitch) Stream when one goes live.

Having community events to just go in servers and populating them a bit more would be a solution to underplayed gamemodes, such as Prop Hunt. Other gamemodes that have been lacking some players are the custom gamemodes such as the Zombie Mode, Rocket Pit and The Hidden.

Those are my thoughts, and a wish we can do in the future. It's a way to give the underrated gamemodes a bit of love.

Max Bladeswell

Guardian of ÜberUpgrades
Staff Member
Admin
So, I've been playing prophunt for about 2 years now and I've noticed not many people play it in this community. I'd really like for some people to try it out because it's really fun once you know your way around the maps.
Now, there might be people who ghost and call out other props intentionally and unintentionally, but we can easily prevent that from happening. I think people should play more of this gamemode, but that's just my opinion :D I usually play on the prophunt server occasionally, I think the gamemode is very underrated, but that's my opinion.

What do you guys think?
I second to this. I nearly love prophunt as much as UberUpgrades. Great gamemode, should play it more

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom