Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SaltySquid's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySquid

Strange
Username: SaltySquid

Name
SaltySquid

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:39009503

Your DiscordID
Johns519#6772

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I normally only play on US TF Dodgeball Adv. and would also like to moderate that server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The server is severely under moderated and many players go thinking rules don't apply to them because they've gotten away with the same things time and time again for so long. The server needs someone there to uphold the rules, and I hope I get approved for this position to do so.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Although my families schedule varies every week, I'm normally able to play any day of the week ranging from 10am-7pm.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Most offenses I believe can be solved in a simple pattern. First, warning. Second, slay or kick. Third repetitive offense needs to be a ban which time frame varies on the offense like a bodyblock or insta-reflect would yield a 2 hour ban to start with depending on the player and previous offenses. Muting and gagging can solve most communication violations but some severe cases such as racism would be handled with a ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My one and only punishment was for me being foolish and I can assure you it hasn't happened since and wont happen again.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hey SaltySquid,
Your application is missing some information, specifically in the punishment section. Please provide more details on how you would go about punishing players who break dodgeball rules. Feel free to refer back to prior accepted applications and the How To for insight, but be aware that plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

As for your punishments:
Comms=0
Bans=1 Donor Abuse

As for chatlogs, I usually don't highlight use of swear words, however recently you've seem to become a bit toxic.
(keyword "fuck")

SaltySquid

Strange
Hey SaltySquid,
Your application is missing some information, specifically in the punishment section. Please provide more details on how you would go about punishing players who break dodgeball rules. Feel free to refer back to prior accepted applications and the How To for insight, but be aware that plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

As for your punishments:
Comms=0
Bans=1 Donor Abuse

As for chatlogs, I usually don't highlight use of swear words, however recently you've seem to become a bit toxic.
(keyword "fuck")
In time, I will apply again and give more detail. I will also allow some more time to go by to show improvement in chat. Thank you for reviewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom