Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined salad's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

salad

Username: salad

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182313311/

Who has punished you?
Admin/Mod

Why were you punished?
For mic spamming.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
As soon as my other mute was done, a few minutes later I was muted again for 8 days after my volume was at low and not hearing how loud my mic was I was muted without being warned but only told by players. I am not sure if I was muted cause I had two reports and one was reviewed right after my mute had expired. And I'm not the only one who have loud mics and they don't get punished as much as I do.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1611536285509.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Apologies for the delay, if I had been unable to reply to this for much longer I would've just lifted the mute. Happens at the start of the demo.
my volume was at low and not hearing how loud my mic was I was muted without being warned but only told by players.
Your mic probably was at a somewhat low setting: the problem was you decided to scream some random nonsense into it and shout everyone down. We're all (probably) indoors, you don't need to yell to be heard.
And I'm not the only one who have loud mics and they don't get punished as much as I do.
I know a fellow named Woody who would disagree with you.
Declined for now, the punishment only lasts 2-3 more days anyway.

Attachments

• ehehhe.dem
    10.4 MB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom