Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted sakoni's Ban appeal

sakoni

sakoni

Username: sakoni

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? konokai

SteamID2 STEAM_0:1:31102588
SteamID3 [U:1:62205177]
SteamID64 76561198022470905

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (TB) | Weapon: tf_weapon_cannon

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I do not have any reason to cheat, cause I would risk losing my 12-year old steam account I use very frequently. I have spent a lot of time and money on it. I have played on your servers for atleast a year or two I believe, and although I have not donated much, I have donated in the past.

I have 4,578 hours on Team Fortress 2

I rolled RTD and got Powerful Hits (Extra Damage). But I think the part that banned me was that I was using auto-clicker, but it was not a malicious third-party program. I was using the official Logitech G-HUB program that lets you remap keys and apply mouse macros to your mouse. I have a Logitech G403 Hero.

I applied a macro that would fire my weapon for me on my DPI button (right behind the scroll wheel). What I found amusing was that I have used this macro in almost every game I play, including games like MMO's and those with extremely invasive cheat protection (BattlEye, Riot Vanguard, Etc.) but the one time I get banned was a community server on Team Fortress 2. I use this macro 90% of the time to skip annoying dialogue. Pressing your DPI key for a fire your weapon key really doesn't help much in a FPS. I have also used this macro on other TF2 servers without any issues, sadly Blackwonder.tf is not the only group of servers I play on.

I was also using the Loose Cannon during my ban on a Demoman vs Demoman class war session. I am not sure why that would warrant aimbot to ban me but I got a permanent ban for it. I am so trash with the loose cannon I was using an auto-clicker in the first place. I got maybe like 4 kills midway through the match before I got banned?

Please look into this, thank you. I do not want this to tarnish my reputation on sourcebans or anything like that. I have checked in the past and people using actual third-party autoclickers (like AutoHotkey "AHK") have been unbanned from Blackwonder.tf specifically so I decided to file my own appeal.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom