Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Sajurf's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajurf

Sajurf

What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:11101

Who has punished you?
Pocket

Why were you punished?
I was playing jailbreak and pocket/shadshad0 attacked me i was new so i attacked him back. He then got very salty and muted me stoping me from being on blu forever and from talking to my friends on the other blackwonder servers. He also lashed out at anyone who made a mistake slaying them or muting them and abusing his donor privileges

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I now understand all the rules of Jailbreak and have been very good on all the servers until this point. No one had ever complained about me and i was regarded generally well. Please revoke this mute and stop shadshad0/pocket from doing this in the future

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:164143634.
All of your previous comm blocks have expired, and you have not had any previous teambans. Either you've overreacted or you were playing on a different account and then logged into the forums with this account (unlikely).
Either way, I'm marking this as Accepted as your non-existent mute has been revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom