Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Saddie's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddie

Lada

Username: Saddie

Name
Saddie

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? No

Your SteamID2
https://steamcommunity.com/id/OnlySaddie/

Your DiscordID
Saddie#2171

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I normally play blw tfdb, and from time to time I play blw cp_orange 100x cirts server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a mod because i tend to run into a lot of hackers at night when no mods are awake or on tf2, and they just ruin the experience, and just wanna help out the community,

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
ckr
https://steamcommunity.com/id/antiexploit/

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday all day, Only time im off is when im out with my family either shopping, eating or holidays.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hackers instant ban, Mic spamming 3 wanrings, muted, Chat spammers 3 warnings as well, gagged,

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Hm im easy to get along with, I have insomnia (Perfect mod), I never sleep, I drink monster energy drinks like there no tomorrow. and I'm a trans F/M

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Saddie

Lada

Sorry for my lack of english/grammer. never been fluent in English or latvian-were I'm from.

Also I do have mod experience, its just been ages ago and I jsut checked No, but I use to moderate a gmod Darkrp server

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
you are missing a punishment ladder for the natural cases of people repeating their offenses post-punishments,
I must point out your ban history and your attempts of evading them, just to be rebanned.
1624530536137.png
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes.
Total Time: 0 months, 3 days, 14 hours, 36 minutes, 48 seconds
You also appear to have the tendency to casually degrade other players
1624530768950.png

Attachments

• 1624530891757.png
    1624530891757.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 125

Saddie

Lada

I never said any of that.... A guy under the name Baguette, changed his name to mine and said some stuff.. but i guess that ruined everything, thanks i guess...

Saddie

Lada

And this is my only account i had 1 other account which was my old main which i deleted cause it got scammed.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I never said any of that.... A guy under the name Baguette, changed his name to mine and said some stuff.. but i guess that ruined everything, thanks i guess...

We can easily forgive talking smack and behaving like a vulgar teenager in chat

We can forgive continuously shittalking your own community and insulting its players in it even during your active application

We can forgive a poor punishment history as well as attempts to bypass it

However, members and potential members of staff are expected to be able to improve on these things.
If, hypothetically, you did something regrettable and the evidence of it was presented directly to your face, how would you react?

Live up to it, apologize and improve, or deny it ever happened and deflect the blame?

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
I suggest reading This before applying.
It will help you a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom