Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's vbspidercraft appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 112.206.14.248

What's your username?
vbspidercraft

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What is your SteamID?
=WL=i am the gibos sphee

Who has punished you?
Gibus

Why were you punished?
because i thought that last guard kills all but they said last guard cant happen if warden is locked but i killed them all because i was last guard and i thought that all jailbreak server rules have the same rules but i was wrong so wrong im kinda new to blackwonder pls give me one more chance to be blu i promise not to do it again
;(

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i thought all jailbreak server rules are the same and im kinda new to blakcwonder pls i promise not to do it again pls make me blu again i rly promise not to do it again :(

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

firstly, here is the demo of what happened. (tick 3000)
I am not sure how you came up with the concept of all communities having the same rules, but if you thought that I could assume that you didn't read our rules.
If you did, you'd realize that there are some pretty big differences, one of the bigger ones being "afk is afm".
I also don't believe the fact that you're that new to blackwonder, since when i checked your TFstats yesterday, you had over 1 day and 11 hours of playtime, about half of which was spent on Jailbreak, the other half on VSH.
(currently you've got 1 day and 13 hours,
1564953020815.png
)

Seeing your chatlogs and behaviour, I can assume that you didn't read the rules since you didn't understand our basic Jailbreak concepts such as
AFK=AFM:
1564953119020.png

The concept of LGKA:
Capture.PNG

since this is in the rules, this further solidifies my theory that you did not in fact read the rules.

I'd recommend reading the rules and watching other blus during your teamban, since you haven't read it before.

Attachments

• demo.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 134

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin

I don't have another demo, so here is a screen recording of the demo playback.
(sorry, my laptop isn't good with screen recording, so there might be some quality loss)

Vbspidercraft

Ive read the rules in blackwonder i understand now that i cant LGKA if warden is locked ive played alot of wonderland and i noticed that ppl have been doing LGKA even though warden wasn't locked and i thought maybe it would be the same for blackwonder pls give me another chance i rly thought it would be the same i promise not to do it again i wanna be blu cause it is fun pls give me another chance

Vbspidercraft

And i would also like to know what program u are using for screen recording im very interested

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
And i would also like to know what program u are using for screen recording im very interested
I will be closing this report. If you have any personal questions, you can DM me on the forums or on discord.

If you see anyone doing lgka before warden locks, you can report them here on the forums and they will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom