Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's TheImp0ssible appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 2a02:587:e812:e94f:fd4c:2d1d:a3b3:34a4

What's your username?
TheImp0ssible

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:52488042

Who has punished you?
Spade

Why were you punished?
Exploiting?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I was probably confused for somebody else in that game. I had no idea why I got banned and I wasn't doing anything illegal during or before the time of the banning. And the weird thing is I was banned in a map which has an unreachable spot for the medics where all the engis go which is legal apparently.

Maybe this will not help my case but it has to be said. The inconsistencies of bannable and unbannable spots in this server ruins the experience of the players. We shouldn't have to look at documentation to confirm which spot is ok and which is not when the map makers themselves create seemingly exploitable spots like vents behind spawns and purposely opened areas outside or above the map.

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

I didn't confuse you for anyone, although i dont have any screenshots or demos because my recordings didn't save, I clearly remember you going behind medic spawn here, or under the map, and lots of players were warning you, don't do that spot, and you even got a warning before you got banned.

1625351813492.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Lifting the ban due to lack of evidence. To be clear however,
Maybe this will not help my case but it has to be said. The inconsistencies of bannable and unbannable spots in this server ruins the experience of the players. We shouldn't have to look at documentation to confirm which spot is ok and which is not when the map makers themselves create seemingly exploitable spots like vents behind spawns and purposely opened areas outside or above the map.
You don't have to look at any documentation aside from this:
If you cannot use common sense to figure out which spots are exploits, you probably just shouldn't bother with any of them. Do not expect a lack of a demo to be the case a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom