Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined S T A R G A Z E D's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stargazed

Unremarkable
User name: S T A R G A Z E D

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? star_gazed

Who has punished you?
Keknor

Why were you punished?
'cheating'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
so I was playing with a friend on a TF2 2Fort server, we were trying to get me banned but we ended up quitting as it got us nowhere, 5min later after I was just playing normally I got banned, lol

I would like to be unbanned as I am a legitimate player and I have no intentions of cheating, My friend and I was doing this for a gag, we meant no harm. This is all for my ego and my stupidity, Thank you for reading.

I understand that I may have not been the nicest person on the server. I understand that people thought I was 'mic spamming', but that's all accidental due to the fact I've gotten a new microphone and it's really quiet! And I don't want to go back to my old microphone because it's really loud! I'm pleading for an unban from black wonder servers, Since I joined the TF2 community on the 26th august 2017, they're always fun full of loveable and like-minded people who are very nice, unfortunately I was being a huge dickhead yesterday, I just had an argument prior, as a consequence I don't think all my actions were thought out, I ended up calling a friend, claiming "Hey let's try to get me banned on this serger lmao", after 20min of headshotting him as spy we decided it was getting us nowhere, so we just started playing normally without him screen-sharing his game. I ended up headshotting him by accident as I was aiming at a demoknight at 2fort bridge, Little did I know my friend was there. As a result of my insane lucky shot I was hit in the face by a permaban for cheating.

I would Like an unban even if It means I get a suspension from all black wonder servers for abusing the code of conduct, I genuinely enjoy black wonder servers because it isn't like casual servers where everyone is salty, BlackWonder servers are genuinely full of kind, caring people

If you don't believe me that I am legit you can watch this DEMO of a sniper match I played in competitive.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Afternoon Stargazed,

Below I will submit the evidence gathered. You have not responded to others on this post while on the forums. I am not confident of a response from you so the staff will discuss your ban and make a decision.

First off, this was found. https://brygadagraczy.pl/bans/
Legit.PNG

Only a week prior to the ban done here. Don't suppose this was you and your "friend" as well?
Saw the video of you typing about the ban then saying "no more shitting on Polish kids" which is not favorable on your part.

Tax Fraud has already provided the link to your chat logs however the background to your chat below was you were being killed over and over by another sniper making you very unhappy.
2020-01-11 19:15:01 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i sweari cant see ur fucking headshot hitbox
2020-01-11 19:16:38 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i sweartake off the resize command so we can actually have a fair fight lolw
2020-01-11 19:16:48 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI can't see your headshot hitbox
2020-01-11 19:16:53 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearcoz ur body covers it

After being killed by the sniper 13 times in a row, you started going on about:
2020-01-11 19:20:59 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI'm not legit lol
2020-01-11 19:21:02 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI can't play legit
2020-01-11 19:21:14 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI have to cheat, why else do I go to community servers
2020-01-11 19:21:41 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearthere is, coz u wont get a VAC
2020-01-11 19:21:56 ► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearOn cheats you can make it look like you're legi
Then, of course, the LMAOBOX spam started, as well as your "improved accuracy".
The video below shows your "improved accuracy", tremendous ESP, and Aim-Lock.

With the understanding you record yourself regularly it would be logical that you have supporting videography evidence to corroborate your claim that your ability to play "legit" was based on watching your friend's screen.

stargazed

Unremarkable
What demo?
I delete my demos coz I don't ever need them and I am a jew for memory coz my pc has a few issues with memory
Afternoon Stargazed,

Below I will submit the evidence gathered. You have not responded to others on this post while on the forums. I am not confident of a response from you so the staff will discuss your ban and make a decision.

View attachment 14200
Only a week prior to the ban done here. Don't suppose this was you and your "friend" as well?
Saw the video of you typing about the ban then saying "no more shitting on Polish kids" which is not favorable on your part.

Tax Fraud has already provided the link to your chat logs however the background to your chat below was you were being killed over and over by another sniper making you very unhappy.
2020-01-11 19:15:01► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i sweari cant see ur fucking headshot hitbox
2020-01-11 19:16:38► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i sweartake off the resize command so we can actually have a fair fight lolw
2020-01-11 19:16:48► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI can't see your headshot hitbox
2020-01-11 19:16:53► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearcoz ur body covers it

2020-01-11 19:20:59► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI'm not legit lol
2020-01-11 19:21:02► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI can't play legit
2020-01-11 19:21:14► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI have to cheat, why else do I go to community servers
2020-01-11 19:21:41► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearthere is, coz u wont get a VAC
2020-01-11 19:21:56► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearOn cheats you can make it look like you're legi

With the understanding you record yourself regularly it would be logical that you have supporting videography evidence to corroborate your claim that your ability to play "legit" was based on watching your friend's screen.
as I said it was staged, and I know what I was saying, btw with this awful plugin where it resizes you, your headshot hitbox is there where your head is right, if you use the "!resizeme" your model gets bigger but your hitbox stays the same, meaning ig you're huge your hibox is in your chest and if you're small it's in the air, and this is STARGED as I wrote lmafo, i can even bring you and the dude I done it with on call with you

stargazed

Unremarkable
Also this was me and my two friends on that other 2fort server :)
Afternoon Stargazed,

View attachment 14200

2020-01-11 19:15:01► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i sweari cant see ur fucking headshot hitbox
2020-01-11 19:16:38► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i sweartake off the resize command so we can actually have a fair fight lolw
2020-01-11 19:16:48► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI can't see your headshot hitbox
2020-01-11 19:16:53► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearcoz ur body covers it

2020-01-11 19:20:59► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI'm not legit lol
2020-01-11 19:21:02► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI can't play legit
2020-01-11 19:21:14► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearI have to cheat, why else do I go to community servers
2020-01-11 19:21:41► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearthere is, coz u wont get a VAC
2020-01-11 19:21:56► BlackWonder UK | 2Fort ◄im legit bro i swearOn cheats you can make it look like you're legi

I can CONFIDENTLY show you my shadowplay clips form tf2, as I said this is all for a GAG, the friend who helped me do this is a small twitch streamer, after 4:15PM today (When I come home from school) I can show you ALL my shadowplay clips, discord: stargazed#6812

stargazed

Unremarkable
So at absolute-best, you were trolling to deliberately waste staff time?
well, I wasn't expecting a ban so I didn't want to waste time, I thought It was obvious that I'm clearly not cheating. needless to say I didn't want to waste time of any admins.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
we were trying to get me banned but we ended up quitting as it got us nowhere

well, I wasn't expecting a ban so I didn't want to waste time

I don't think you are really a net-benefit to the community. And I do think you were cheating. You are also a liar who will say whatever you want to try and get your punished removed.

stargazed

Unremarkable
well, prove it, give me a week I'll prove that I am a good member to the community, you thinking I cheat is like a compliment to me, I know I don't cheat and I can prove it. I am not a Liar I genuinely Just want an unban because the servers are chill. Don't get your feelings and the TOS confused, please.

I will do anything to prove I don't cheat, what makes you think I cheat?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I can say with 100% certainty that I have no feelings tied to this conversation. I will say that spamming the shoutbox is not going to help you out. You have already lied (see my most previous post, quoting you contradicting yourself).

And please stop trying to get people "on a call". It is super creepy.

stargazed

Unremarkable
How Else Do you share screen? one way or another no matter how it looks there is a way to share screen, and calling a 14-year-old creepy is funny lol, I'm not a nonce or a child predator, just want to be unbanned so I can go have some gun again.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
That is like a thief asking the police to come to his house, only after he has had time to get rid of all the evidence. The idea of watching someone live AFTER they have been banned is absolutely silly.

stargazed

Unremarkable
That is like a thief asking the police to come to his house, only after he has had time to get rid of all the evidence. The idea of watching someone live AFTER they have been banned is absolutely silly.
I mean, we can look through anything you want I can even play on screenshare to prove that I will hit the same nutty shots. I will also go through my shadowplay folder which is captured from my GPU and I have no clue how to enable privacy settings on gefore experience.

stargazed

Unremarkable
It's not random if we're talking on here and I can't comment on your profile if you didn't notice by your last comment being on the 25 aug 2018 :') you gave me no choice but to 'random add'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom