Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's Revolver Dabsalot appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 2606:a000:1127:c505:fd9c:5408:ebd7:abd5

What's your username?
Revolver Dabsalot

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:148380774

Who has punished you?
Mark

Why were you punished?
Micspamming

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This happened over a year ago. I promise ive matured. I think a span of one year was enough for me to change my ways. I cincerely miss this community.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

tldr
I believe in final chances, but you've already used it up.

One month prior to your second permanent mute, you've made an appeal and was given a chance not to micspam again. A month later and you've broken that mutual trust.
You claimed that you "honestly and truly" love our servers; yet you've been logged for multiple commpunishments (by different donators and admins) and removal of donor because of abuse.

I am aware that it has been more than a year since your punishment. However,
This happened over a year ago. I promise ive matured. I think a span of one year was enough for me to change my ways.
how can I believe you are not simply saying this just to get on my good side to accept the appeal like you've seemingly attempted to a year ago?

Spend more time in the servers that you've randomly vanished from, prove that you've genuinely changed for the better and I may reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom