Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's Nus127 appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 2001:8003:2112:d400:c1:da3a:abae:dc5f

What's your username?
Nus127

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
u:1:247849228

Who has punished you?
Pkay

Why were you punished?
Reason: mfk during a special day freeday there is no lgka

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe this should be revoked as I had only killed people who had melee attacked me (one being a spy who butterknifed me as a medic) and accidentally killing a prisoner who clipped inside me when I was hitting a scout who was fishing me, I died for killing the clipped prisoner. I am unsure how this team-ban came about or who reported me as it only took action after the map change.

Pkay

-------
Hello Nus127,
it all happened during a freeday round of "gotta go fast" that was treated as a normal round by the blues. From the moment the round started and the warden began giving orders the reds had no right to enjoy their freedays, I do recall that all the wardens during that round decided to keep the ball rolling with the LR denying trend, it could have been my mistake to think that all the kills were you doing a "last guard kills all" move during the special freeday, so I think it is sensible to lower the duration to the regular freeday duration of a day, I am sorry if I have misunderstood the occasion.

Please using this opportunity don't let the blues (specially warden) mistake the "RTD" rounds as normal rounds; the only one that is neither a free for all or a freeday is the melee only day; the others are all freeday and the ones that forces FF to be on is are free for all rounds in which the blues ought to use melee only to attack reds.

sincerely,
~Pkay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom