Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's JAy appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 67.86.96.135

What's your username?
JAy

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:98588099

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
team banned for ffa abuse/ griefing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've always played JB and always have fun when playing. I have been in the JB community for over 4+ years, I learned a lot, made big mistakes, got banned before and learned a lot from it. I know what i did was wrong. Its been over a year or more since the ban. I have learned from my mistake and have matured over time after not playing for so long. I always try my best to have fun and being banned from blue team makes it a little less fun even though I deserved it, but yet again I've mature and realized wrong and right. It’s been a year or so and I genuinely think I have improved and grown as a person and my approach to games in general. I loved this community I started and since there’s a fresh batch of new players and people to communicate with it’s a good time to have a fresh start. All I ask for is a new start.

Thanks for reading this and hope you can give me a chance for some form of redemption. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom