Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's Ivan Jerrganov appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
Ivan Jerrganov

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:123126182

Who has punished you?
Flixkz

Why were you punished?
I was punished for "instaing"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because Flixkz is bias and when he bans me he is typically never there on the server. Plus, his friend named JSweaty told him to ban me. And honestly, I've been treated like shit when it comes to your mods. I donated because I genuinely like Blackwonder, however now I wish you guys would perma ban me. And Flixkz is a shit mod because he never gives me warnings. I talked to him (told him that I didn't use voice chat) and he said he told me in voice chat. However, voice_enable 0 was created for a reason. I don't want to hear other people when I'm listening to music. So sorry if your mod is fucking lazy and doesn't like to type out, "Ivan back away from people." I can admit that I did insta people in the past. However this ban has nothing to do with me instaing, it has to do with YOUR mod Flixkz being a bias. My last ban he banned me for a week when he should've had banned me for an hour, due to the fact that I have not had a ban for over a year. I'm not too sure how your banning system works, but I should not have been banned for 2 weeks after 3 MONTHS of a previous ban. I took this long to write this report, because I thought you guys won't do anything. However, if that is the case. Goodbye.

Flixkz

yes i had banned him for a week for instaing he kept doing it so i banned him again for 2 weeks he has never been banned for 3 months he knows the rules been playing for a long time and still keeps breaking the rules i was on the server when he broke the rules i have every video of him doing it no one told me to ban him and he still insta people to this day he does it when he thinks no mod or admin is on

Last edited:

Q U Λ S Λ Я ₉⁹₉

Strange
Staff Member
I was on the server along with Flixkz at the time of this ban. We were both sitting in spectator with the command "sm_speclist_hideme" active so no one would see us spectating them. This is something we keep on to make our jobs easier when dealing with punishment. JSweaty is our friend and has had issues with Ivan in the past but this isn't a biased punishment. JSweaty was not in the server when Flixkz initiated the ban. Both Flixkz and I have given him countless warnings (in chat) telling him to quit attempting to insta other players. Ivan has been playing dodgeball long enough to know the rules on cqc/attempted instaing. Instead, Ivan refuses to back off when we give him warnings. This ban was for instaing a number of players who tend to try to back away when Ivan pushes forward at them and gets in their faces. There have been a handful of problem players on the USDB Advanced server when it comes to cqc and Ivan is seeming to be no exception as of recently. Flixkz did ban him for longer than he should have been but that can be corrected. The issue now is whether or not Ivan or other problem players have the ability to change their playstyles to fit the rules and make the server a less toxic environment for current and new players.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Greetings.

This took some time to sort out, much more than was needed. If you hadn't waited 10 days to appeal this may have been handled sooner.
Anyway, while evidence was provided by the mods in question, as you have pointed out the two week punishment was excessive. I have placed a footnote on your ban that should ensure that your next ban should be shorter unless you decide to toss on an aimbot or something.

Accepted.

Attachments

• Ivan.mp4
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom