Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's Goku1246 dontsavetf2 she/her appeal

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
Goku1246 dontsavetf2 she/her

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:93802608

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
for possible crash exploit, staff impersonation

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The reason why I think you should revoke my punishment is for starters, there was no crash exploit to begin with as everyone who was on Blackwonder MIA was still there the only problem was that the guy who called for the punishment couldn't because of a problem on his side. The staff impersonation part was me saying yeah, I banned him and that I'm an admin dude because a person left via disconnected by user. If he was banned, it would have said You have been banned appeal at blackwonder.tf so it was clearly obvious I didn't so i just wanted to mess around and say that I was an admin because I thought it was so obvious. Along with that I don't have any special title which admins commonly have my title in chat is just vanilla and I have dontsavetf2 in my name as a joke and it would be really unlikely for an admin to have dontsavetf2 in their name. Also, I feel like the ban was unfair due to it being instant with no warns or research since I would think from a team that an admin would join the server to see if it was an actual crash exploit and if he did join, he would see that it was perfectly fine. I wouldn't feel as upset if an admin was able to join and at least say something but instead I was just randomly ghost banned with no second thought after doing basically nothing since there was no crash exploit as the server was just up and it was extremely obvious that I wasn't an admin or had the ability to ban due to what I recently said. If I can at least have a warn or have my ban not be as long is fine since Blackwonder servers are basically the only thing I play on and I've played there frequently for years. After this I'll also not do anything funny with impersonating as staff no matter how obvious it might be that I'm not staff.
Thanks in Advance - Goku1246

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom