Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's Gamer_Cghlawn! appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
Gamer_Cghlawn!

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? (i cant figure out how to find this)

Who has punished you?
i forget but it was a admin in one of my favorite servers of yours, X1000, I Think Their Name Was Sable Or Something, They Were Playing Soldier

Why were you punished?
I Have No Clue, I Randomly Built A Entrance And Then Poof, Just Randomly Banned Out Of Nowhere, It Lead Back To My Spawn (i was playing engie so that was my way of getting more materials for upgrading), i dont know if they thought i was trying to let spies in.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I Feel It Was Not Right To Ban Me, It Felt Weird, I Never Said Anything In That Entire Server, I Dont Know If This Happened To Anyone Else BUT I Barely Did Anything (As Described In The Previous Segment), Plus Idk What Servers Ill Play Because Your Community Servers Are My Favorites, Like VSH, X1000, etc, i would appreciate if you unban me, Signed, Gamer_Cghlawn!

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Your ban had nothing to do with you building an entrance and being banned. Your ban was because you were spamming dispensers with other engineers in the canyon, causing a large amount of lag and crashing. This isn't your first time being banned for crashing the server, either.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 21)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom