Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's Festive appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
Festive

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:527714552

Who has punished you?
est

Why were you punished?
Advertising | Mfk | Raiding | Toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment?
While at first I thought my actions would be funny that I that I would get a temporary ban and then forget about these servers never coming back to them. I was wrong, I regret everything that I had done. I hate finding my friends on a Blackwonder server just for me to try and join and being met with that text message saying I'm banned. I regret all of my actions and hope my ban could be reduced to a year a month a week to anything I can wait out. I hope you can forgive me for my actions and give me another chance.

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hi Festive. I see you've actually realized what you've done and you do seem really apologetic for it but I don't think an apology can really justify all you've done. (even recently)

Your teamban list is so long I cant fit the entire thing into 1 screen shot.
1652565549774.png

You only have a couple of comm bans though.
1652565602100.png

On top of that when the most recent report of you was made you didn't seem very apologetic...

Also to mention the demos attached in the report.

Unfortunately seeing all this just in the matter of a day, I don't think I will be un banning you. I wont be able to trust that you wont just do it again so me or another staff member will have to put up with it.

Declined, thank you for appealing.

Attachments

• 1652565459810.png
    1652565459810.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom